Have you considered using barcodes or QR codes in your IT Asset Management program? Both...read more
IT Help Desk for SharePoint
Runs in SharePoint on-premise and Office 365!
Crow Canyon’s SharePoint Help Desk is Flexible and Easy to Use
- Flexible forms with customizable fields, look and feel
- You control routing, notifications and communication
- Approvals based on category and type of request
- Include existing forms and links to policies
Improve Incident Resolution Times
From within a work-order, your staff can:
- Access a knowledge base
- See related tickets
- Create sub-tasks
- Access asset and equipment information
- View hardware, software, capacity and updates information
- Schedule appointments
Measure and Track Service
- Full reporting works with Excel, Access and other reporting tools
- Full incident tracking, time tracking and tracking by project
- Report on service levels and automatic escalation
- Satisfaction surveys linked to at completion of request
IT Help Desk for SharePoint helps you
Track and Manage
- IT Support Incidents
- Hardware and Software requests
- Configuration change requests
- Password / email requests
- New user setup
- Website change requests
- Client / Customer Support
- Application defect tracking
New emails sent to the Help Desk are converted to tickets; subsequent emails are linked to the ticket.
Integrate with Asset Management
Designed to easily integrate with Crow Canyon’s Asset Management for SharePoint, if you need assets linked with a ticketing system.
Build-your-own set of KB articles for user self-service or easy staff reference.
Employee or Customer Support
Internal Help Desk? External Customer Support? The system can be used for either or both.
Mobile Device Support
Access tickets, make changes, respond to users, close tickets and more from smartphone or tablet.
Automatic Ticket Routing
Sends ticket to the correct person or group for handling, speeds resolution.
Uses standard SharePoint utilities as well as custom administrative interface for ease in configuring and maintaining system.
Reporting and Dashboards
Visual displays of ticket status, assignment, quantity, priority, overdues, and more. Use built-in reports or create your own.
Keeps everyone involved informed and up-to-date. Easily configured for your needs.
Addin to Outlook available to send emails to the help desk, link emails with tickets, or create new tickets from Outlook.
Sub-tasks and Parent/Child
Tickets and tasks can be linked and set up in a parent/child relation to group associated activities together.
Work Log and Time Tracking
Record of who did what and for how long, so as to keep everyone up-to-date on ticket activity as well as provide stats for reporting.