Mobile SharePoint / SmartPhone / iPad
Mobile SharePoint – Access Tickets and Work Orders, Update Accounts, Create Leads and Opportunities, and more with your Smart Phone or iPad!
Smart Phones, Blackberry
No monthly fees or subscriptions!
Smart Phone SharePoint Mobile Option – Take Crow Canyon SharePoint applications with you wherever you work. Whether you are doing field service, a sales visit, or a support call, you can access information, get alerts and notifications, and update data from your SmartPhone!
The SharePoint Mobile Option uses the mobile web browser as the delivery platform, making the applications available on any mobile device. Your mobile staff will have access to all the enterprise resources of your full SharePoint applications.
Key Features of the Smart Phone SharePoint Mobile Option
- SharePoint functionality on your Smart Phone with minimal configuration.
- Supports a wide spectrum of devices. From older BlackBerry 4.5 devices up to the new Androids and iPhones and iPads, we support the latest mobile browsers as they come out.
- Easy-to-use interface, minimal training required.
- Changes and customizations in applications, automatically reflected in Mobile interface.
- Access Lists, Documents, Calendars, Tasks and more…
- No extra monthly or subscription fees beyond your existing cellular plan.
- Crow Canyon Service Request: Search, view and update tickets from your Smart Phone. Assign and address work orders from the field. Access knowledge base, calendars and announcements. Great for Facilities or IT groups who need to work out of the office.
- Crow Canyon CSM – Customer Service Management: Access and update customer account, contact and opportunities from your Smart Phone. Account Managers can see up-to-the-minute status before contacting an account. Get customer service alerts on your Smart Phone. Assign and address work orders from the field. Access knowledge base, calendars and announcements. Get new assignment alerts and link to the work order.
- Crow Canyon Asset Tracking: Access and update asset records, create and view maintenance and support tickets, view warranties, manuals, and documents.